Hair Care Tips for Your New Extensions
Hair care in between salon visits is so important for your new extensions. It is what keeps your hair looking good in between maintenance appointments and it makes your extensions last longer.
Hair Care Tips:
- Wash your hair only 1-2 times per week. Over-washing dries out your extensions, so avoid unnecessary washing.
- Dry your hair 80% before styling and always apply a leave in conditioner spray as well as any other products that your stylist suggests.
- Make sure you brush your hair gently and start from the bottom working up. When you minimize tugging, it will keep your hair looking healthier longer and cause less breakage.
- Sleep with your hair in a braid or a low bun. Also, a silk pillowcase is good. This will help with breakage as well.
- You can swim with hair extensions! But make sure that you coat your hair with a leave in conditioner and try to minimize exposure to chlorinated water so you don’t get any discoloration on your hair.
- Remember that your hair is an investment and you want to keep it healthy for as long as possible. Your stylist will go over everything with you thoroughly when you come in for an appointment.
For more information, please visit our Hair Extension FAQs here.
Let's work together
1241 N. State Rd. 7, #104
Royal Palm Beach, Fl 33411
**By appointment only**